Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 2..not a great one.

Weight 378..yeah i know. Might have been all of the salt i ate yesterday. Today i spent the day out with a friend. I think i may have found one of my triggers. I'm OK if I'm at home without temptations. So today was horrible. I started it with a bacon egg and cheese croissant, hash browns and a mocha frappe from Burger King. Then we had pizza hut for lunch, butter pecan ice cream from an ice cream shop and tonight i made chicken and rice for dinner. I feel terrible for eating all of that but its so easy. I hate being the one who always has to watch everything i eat while whoever im with eats whatever they want. OK well what's done is done and all i can do is try harder tomorrow. In the morning I'm starting yrg yoga ( now known as DDP yoga). We shall see how that goes. Wish me luck lol

No comments:

Post a Comment